We are excited that you will attend the 2015 Neighborhood Summit!!
Online registration for the 2015 Neighborhood Summit will be closed starting September 24 at midnight. On-site registration opens Saturday, September 25, at 8:00am.
When you arrive, please go to the Walk-in Registration booth for your nametag, bag and summit materials.
On-Site Registration Fees
General Admission $35.00
Students & Seniors (55+) $25.00
Groups (5 or more) $15.00
Payment Type Accepted Cash, Check or Credit/Debit card (fees may apply)
One Atlanta/ LEE member: If you are registering as a Leadership for Educational Equity (LEE) or One Atlanta, please inform the staff at the walk-in registration booth.
|Registration Type||Early Bird*||Advance**||On-Site|
|Students & Seniors (55+)||$15.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Groups (5 or more)||$10.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|Payment Type Accepted||Paypal ONLY||Paypal/Cash or check at the door||Cash or check ONLY|
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT INFORMATION:
- Early Bird Tickets available now through September 4, 2015. Early Bird Tickets must be purchased via Paypal at the time of registration.*
- Advance Tickets available September 5 – September 24, 2015.**
- Early Bird and Advance ticket holders, please bring receipt of payment to the event.
- Credit card payments will not be accepted at the door the day of the Neighborhood Summit.
No other forms of payment will be accepted unless you are a Group. Groups that require alternate payment options must contact at neighsummit@cfgreateratlanta.
You will receive confirmation of your registration via email.
Neighborhood Summit Registration includes:
• All keynote presentations and plenary sessions
• All concurrent sessions
• Morning coffee breaks
• Exhibit Hall entry
• Continental breakfast
• Conference bag, etc.
2015 Registration Goals by County
See where your county fell in the registration numbers last year. Will your county reach its registration goal for 2015?
|County||Number Attended 2013||2015 Goal|