Online registration is encouraged, but you may also download the paper registration form.
Please note: there is a $5 administrative fee for submitting paper registrations (processing mailed or faxed registrations).
How much is registration?
Early Bird Registration by or before August 1, 2015
- General Admission - $20.00/person
- Groups (5 or more individuals) - $15.00/person
Regular Registration rate after August 1, 2015
- General Admission - $30.00/person
- Students - $20.00/person
- Seniors (55+) - $20.00/person
- Groups (5 or more individuals) - $25.00/person
You’ll receive confirmation of your registration via email.
Neighborhood Summit Registration includes:
• All keynote presentations and plenary sessions
• All concurrent sessions
• Morning coffee breaks
• Exhibit Hall entry
• Continental breakfast
• Conference bag, etc.
Take a minute to see why others are excited about the Neighborhood Summit and what they hope to learn from this exciting day of neighborhood empowerment! .Continue Reading